Centre of Registers and Information Systems
The Ministry of Justice of Estonia
Centre of Registers and Information Systems (RIK) is a state agency under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Justice. RIK's main function is to develop and maintain the registers and information systems in the government area of the Ministry of Justice. The systems include some of the most important backbones in the country, like Commercial Register, E-notary, Land Register and several information systems for law and criminal jurisdiction (court information system, E-file, E-justice etc.). RIK is one of the biggest governmental IT-organizations in Estonia.
E-File is a central database which unifies the information systems of different legal institutions and gives to the different parts of the proceeding a rapid overview of the whole proceedings.
Soluvi provided software architecture services for the E-file project, which included:
- software architecture evaluation and compilation
- software architecture documentation
- architectural decision support
- software design and prototype spiking
- agile coaching / team mentoring
- software development process improvement
- software development on the Microsoft.Net platform, using various open source components and API-s